How can I withdraw my money?
All available payment options are indicated in the Withdraw Funds section of your My Omicrex personal area.
|Note: At the moment you can withdraw funds from your eWallet only.|
If you need to withdraw funds from your trading account, please proceed Internal transfer first.
How long does it take to withdraw my money?
Wire transfer withdrawals can take 3-5 working days.
Withdrawals via electronic payment systems, bank cards and crypto-currencies are processed within 24 hours.
Note, withdrawals/ external transfer requests made during weekends will be processed on Monday.
I have made a withdrawal, but did not get money into my account. What is the problem?
Please check your withdrawal status in My Omicrex personal area. Select the account to view its 'History' log:
- Succeed – your withdrawal request has been checked by the Finance department and the money has been sent to you. If the withdrawal was made by wire transfer wait several days until the payment comes from our bank to yours.
- Pending – Omicrex Finance Department have not checked your request yet. It can take from 24 to 48 hours.
- Rejected – the funds withdrawal request is rejected. The reason is specified in Details/Comment. The most common reasons are: the use of different payment systems for the deposit and withdrawal from the account or insufficient funds in the account.
I have made a request for withdrawal but did not get the confirmation e-mail. What do I do?
Please, do the following:
- Check your junk folder.
- Make sure you remember what e-mail address has been used for your account registration. You can check that in My Omicrex personal area, menu Settings → Profile.
- If you think your email service blocks emails from Omicrex, please, send a request for changing your email to email@example.com, include your account number, new e-mail and attach a scan of your passport or other ID. Once the e-mail address will be changed (the new address appears in the Omicrex personal area, menu Settings → Profile, make a new request for withdrawal. Withdrawal Confirmation Letter will be sent to your new e-mail address.
- In the Settings → Profile menu of My Omicrex personal area an e-mail address is never displayed. This is a technical problem. Please, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our technical department will fix the problem, and when the e-mail address will appear in the Omicrex personal area menu Settings → Profile make a new request for withdrawal of funds.
Can I trade after making a request for withdrawal?
We recommend you to stop your trade for 48 hours after the request for withdrawal has been made (while your request has the Pending Confirmed status). If you still continue to trade, please, make sure that your free margin or assets exceed your withdrawal amount. If you have open trades and your withdrawal amount exceeds your free margin / assets at the moment when Omicrex Finance Department is checking your request – your withdrawal request will be rejected with the comment Insufficient free margin.
How often can I withdraw money from my account?
As often as you wish. We do not have any restriction for the number of withdrawal requests.
I used several electronic payment systems to fund my account and made profit/ took losses. How can I withdraw?
If you used several options to deposit and made profit or took losses, you can withdraw funds using any available payment options.
Funds deposited via a wire transfer or local deposit must be withdrawn back to the bank account.
I funded my account using one payment option, then lost the deposit completely, re-deposited from another payment option and made profit. How can I withdraw?
In this case you can use any available payment options.
I deposited funds via a payment method which does not provide a withdrawal option. How can I withdraw?
There are more deposit options than withdrawal ones. If you deposited funds via a payment method which does not provide a withdrawal option, please use any available withdrawal option in My Omicrex personal area.
Can I cancel a request for withdrawal?
Yes, as long as the status of your request is Pending or Pending Confirmed you can cancel this request. Click on your eWallet number on the left of your My Omicrex personal area tab and select a necessary account. Find the request you’d like to cancel in the list and click Cancel on the right.