How to deposit funds via Wire Transfer?
Take the following steps to fund your Omicrex account via Wire Transfer:
Log in to My Omicrex area.
Choose Add Funds → Wire Transfer in the main menu.
Fill in the deposit form:
- select the account into which the funds will be credited (eWallet or a trading account);
- select the currency wallet;
- select the country from the list;
- enter the deposit amount;
- select the deposit currency (EUR, USD, etc).
Note: Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
The generated invoice will include your name, your account number, Beneficiary's name, Beneficiary's address, Beneficiary's account, Beneficiary's bank, the bank address and its SWIFT code.
Click Print to print the invoice or Download to view it before printing. Click Back to return to the previous page.
Important: The invoice is valid for 3 (three) business days.
Use the invoice details to make a payment at a bank branch or via the Internet banking service.
You don't need to additionally notify the Omicrex Finance department of the payment. The list of the generated invoices is displayed in the Generated wire transfer invoices form. Click Download to download an invoice. If you have requested an invoice but are not going to pay it, please delete it from the list.
The current payment status can be easily checked. Click your account number (on the left of My Omicrex) and pay attention to the History of Account operations. The statuses are as follows:
- Pending: Your request is still in progress; the money has not been added to your Omicrex account.
- Succeed: Your request is successfully completed; the money has been added to your Omicrex account.
- Rejected: Your deposit was rejected by our financial department. Click Details to find out the reason for rejection. Or contact Omicrex customer service (email@example.com) for more information.
Deposit transactions with the Pending status can be canceled. To cancel the request, click Cancel in the History tab of the Account Operations page.
The payment status will be changed to Rejected.