The Omicrex Exchange Application Programming Interface (API) is a platform on which developers may build customized trading tools and interfaces to use with Omicrex Exchange. With Omicrex APIs, you can:
- Get detailed information about trading symbols, user accounts, and trade operations.
- Carry out trade operations, including exchange transactions, order modification or cancellation.
- Securely connect to TickTrader Server in order to get feed information (currencies, symbols).
- Subscribe to real-time feed ticks.
- Monitor the state of assets on the account.
- Perform operations related to the account, such as getting account balance and history.
- Fully automate your trading strategy.
Omicrex Service offers the following range of APIs:
Note: We advise you to test all of your developments on the UAT (DEMO) environment risk free before you go Live.