How do I verify my eWallet?
Having registered an account with Omicrex, you will need to pass the Verification procedure to complete the eWallet registration process. A newly registered eWallet has the Not Verified status. Verification is needed to confirm an eWallet holder’s identity in order to gain access to the funds withdrawal and deposits via some payment systems (bank cards, wire transfer, etc.).
To verify your eWallet, please follow these steps:
Log in to your My Omicrex personal area.
In the menu choose Settings → Verification.
Choose eWallet type depending on the type of owner:
- Personal Account: You intend to operate the account as an individual.
- Joint Account: The account will be operated by the Primary and Secondary account holders. Both of them will have equal access to the account.
- Corporate Account: You intend to operate the account on behalf of a company and fund it from a corporate bank account. You will be asked to specify the Company's director details and provide additional documents during verification.
Fill in the registration form.The screenshot is for illustrative purposes only, and all data is fictitious.
Note: If you have chosen Joint or Corporate account type, you must provide information about the Secondary applicant for a Joint account or information about your Company for a Corporate account.
Choose the document type and click Select files. Upload files that contain the scans of the needed documents depending on the type of eWallet:
- Personal Account: Photo ID (current valid passport or National identity card, Military ID card, Driving license or other valid ID with a photo) and Proof of Address (residence registration, utility bill or bank statement).
- Joint Account: Photo ID and Proof of Address of both Applicants.
- Corporate Account: Photo ID, Proof of Address, Certificate of Good standing or Certificate of Incumbency, Articles of Incorporation or a document of similar power, Memorandum of Association, Power of Attorney.
Proof of Address proof docs must not be older than 3 months from the date you upload it.
Note: We accept personal IDs that will be valid through at least 3 months from the date you upload it. Omicrex has the right to require additional documents for verification procedure with or without further explanation to the client.
Documents in the following formats are accepted: *.jpg (JPEG), *.gif, *.pdf, *.png. The size of each document must not exceed 20 Mb. To match our requirements of the quality of scans, please choose 300 dpi (dots per inch) resolution.
Only verified eWallet owners are able to request withdrawals or transfer funds to other Omicrex accounts. When your eWallet status is Verified – the verification procedure has been completed successfully.
Account verification normally takes up to 48 hours on business days.
Important: The time required to review your documents and verify your eWallet may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by Omicrex or Omicrex asked you to submit additional documents).