All users of Omicrex Exchange Service can trade via different platforms: Web Terminal, Mobile Terminal and Desktop Terminal. Whichever platform you choose, you will have access to the real-time market data, price charts, live quotes with the Depth of Market (L2) and trading account state. When switching between platforms, make sure you observe the login rules described below. To avoid problems with using incorrect credentials on different Omicrex platforms, pay your special attention to the relevant login procedures.
Exchange operations are carried out on Cash trading accounts.
|Note: The login rules described here apply only to Cash accounts intended for making exchange transactions.
You can make a deposit, withdraw or transfer funds in My Omicrex personal area.
Login to Web Terminal
1. If you are new to Omicrex Exchange Service and want to sign up for an account, click Registration in the upper-right corner of the home page. Register an eWallet. You will need to verify your eWallet in order to confirm your identity and gain access to the funds withdrawal and deposits via some payment systems (bank cards, wire transfer, etc.).
Multi-currency eWallet is a tool for managing your funds in My Omicrex personal area: deposits, withdrawals and transfers are performed via eWallet. eWallet is not intended for trading.
Users with registered eWallet can go to step 3.
2. If you haven’t opened a Cash trading account yet, go to My Omicrex personal area in one of the following ways:
- Click Add account in the upper-right corner of the home page.
- Proceed directly to My Omicrex personal area through the direct link or by clicking My Omicrex in the panel on the left side of the home page.
3. Having logged in to My Omicrex personal area, open a Cash account. Cash account is used for making exchange transactions via Web, Mobile and Desktop Terminals. You can open as many Cash trading accounts as you wish.
4. Open Omicrex Web Terminal. Click Sign in in the upper-right corner of the page (if you are logged out). You will be automatically logged in to your Cash trading account. Account number is displayed in the upper-right corner.
You don’t need to additionally enter any account credentials such as login or password. All Web Terminal features become available at this step.
To log in to a different Cash account or switch between accounts, follow these steps:
- Click on the Cash account number in the upper-right corner of the site.
- Choose a trading account number from the drop-down list.
No additional authorization to the trading account is required!
5. Since there is no additional authorization for logging in to a Cash account, we recommend that you follow our account security instructions to ensure the safety of your funds.
Note: You can view the list of your Cash accounts on the left side of My Omicrex personal area and at clicking the Cash account number in the upper-right corner of the home page (see the screenshot above).
1. For live trading, open a Cash account in My Omicrex personal area. Account details will be displayed on the screen and sent to your email. You can use your existing Cash account details to log in to the Mobile Terminal.
2. Start the Omicrex TickTrader mobile application.
3. On the Login screen, enter your Cash account credentials and tap Login.
Note: The list of your trading accounts for which you have saved credentials is displayed on the Accounts screen.
Login to Desktop Terminal
For live trading, open a Cash account in My Omicrex personal area. Account details will be displayed on the screen and sent to your email. You can use your existing Cash account details to log in to the Desktop Terminal.
Log in to the Desktop Terminal.